allwhere is a people-first company that empowers teams to stay productive and engaged — wherever they may be. We work with companies to implement holistic remote work solutions, manage the full lifecycle of equipment, and provide world-class onboarding, engagement, retention, and wellness programs, all while lowering costs.
Development and management of relevant value-added reporting and analysis that caters to the needs of our client sales, service sales/delivery, back office, Sr. Executive, and board audiences
- Multi-year planning for key strategic category
- Solution offering development and pricing
- Helping paint the story of business transformation within this unit
- Lead annual budget process
- Develop line of business revenue and profit targets that drive sales and delivery budgets and quotas
- Project bookings, closing and delivery analysis to drive actions necessary to meet goals
- Lead development of key management systems to support reporting and analysis of critical business drivers across the many offerings in the portfolio
- Project profitability at detail, category and client portfolio levels
- Labor utilization and forecasting
- Line of business profitability analysis
- Client and partner analysis
- Operating leverage analysis
- KPI development and tracking
- Integration and support of multiple tools sets that support this business and lead to financial outcomes
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly financial analysis that reports progress of business for each stakeholder
- Support (as necessary) accounting processes in monthly close process
- Lead, recruit and develop talent to ensure appropriate technical skills, business coverage and finance alignment to the strategic and operational needs of the business
- Represent finance to many different internal audiences, with ability to know the details and articulate key messages at appropriate level
- Persuade internal audiences as relates to opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency, process, and profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; 10+ years’ experience in FP&A in leadership roles
- Experience in project-based professional services business, managed services, and/or SaaS
- Integrated systems experience across CRM, statements of work databases, project management and ERP systems. Acumatica or NetSuite experience a major Plus.
- Experience managing projects across multiple systems.
- International experience highly desirable
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; outstanding analytical and writing skills.